Spring Cleaning Rates
Kitchen - $175.00
Clean oven, stove and refrigerator. Wash all cabinets and drawers inside and out. Wash floors and walls, clean countertops, sinks and appliances. Wash silverware, dishes, glasses, pots & pans.
Bathrooms - $100.00/ea.
Clean tub, toilet and sink. Wash walls and floors. Clean cabinets and mirrors. Check shower curtain.
Other Rooms - $50.00/ea.
Furniture moved and room vacuumed, walls and ceilings wiped down, furniture dusted and polished.
Above prices are valid only when cleaning entire homes. Individual room rates available upon request.
Helpful Hints for the Exterior of Your Home
- Tour house exterior and grounds. Make a list of any needed seasonal maintenance.
- Inspect the roof for winter damage: leaks, missing or broken shingles or tiles. Arrange for any needed repairs early; roofing contractors can be hard to find during summer's construction season.
- Use a sunny Saturday to scrape, prime and paint peeling spots on trim or woodwork. You'll protect wood against summer's heat and moisture -- and prevent a more difficult paint job come fall.
- Clear away any remaining dead foliage and weeds from beds and lawn. New growth will be protected from damage or disease.
- Begin major spring landscaping projects. Spring's the time to put in shrubs and trees, but check with your local extension office for specific planting recommendations for your area.
Need Help? Give Us a Call!
Like Us On